Before a contract can be added to Cenefits, an Admin should create Benefit Category, Benefit Priorities, Contract Category, Contract Priorities, Department, Location and Portfolio filters for the organisation, as well as creating any Shared Benefits that they have and inviting any Employees they would like to be able to assign to Contracts or Benefits.
- An Admin can then create a new Contract, filling in at least the Contract Title, Reference Number, one or more Contract Managers, Contract Status, and leaving it Unpublished.
- An Admin or one of the assigned Contract Managers can then create and associate one or more Benefits with the Contract. These can either be created by selecting a Shared Benefit, and filling in the details that make it unique to that Contract, or by creating a Specific Benefit just for use in that Contract. They should fill in at least the (Shared Benefit Outcome), Contract, (Outcome), Quantity, Assessors, Supplier, Start Date, Final Delivery Date, and Benefit Status.
- Once they are happy that all of the Benefits have been successfully created, an Admin or one of the assigned Contract Managers can then mark the Contract as Published, which will send an email to any Assessors, Suppliers or Delivery Partners associated with the Benefits associated with that Contract to let them know it is live.
- Assessors, Suppliers and Delivery Partners will receive emails a week and a day before and a week after each Start Date and Delivery Date for each benefit they are associated with, with a link to a view which lets them type in some evidence and attach any documents or photos which demonstrate what is going to be done or has been done so far.
- When they submit that evidence for approval, the assigned Contract Managers will receive an email with a link to a view which lets them approve or reject the evidence. If they approve it, the submitter receives an email confirming that it has been approved. If they reject it, they must type in a reason why, and the submitter receives an email confirming that it has been rejected, including the reason why, and with a link to a view which lets them update their evidence and resubmit it.
- Once all of the evidence for a Benefit has been submitted, the assigned Contract Managers will mark it as Delivered. This will trigger an email to Assessors and Suppliers but not Delivery Partners with a link to a view which lets them select a score, type in an explanation for that score and attach any documents or photos which demonstrate how well the Benefit went.
- When they submit that score for approval the same process happens as in step 5 above.
- Once all of the Benefits associated with a Contract have been completed and have been given a score, and the main project associated with the Contract (outside Cenefits) has been completed, an Admin or one of the assigned Contract Managers can then mark it as Complete.
At any point, after a Contract has been published, an Admin, Contract Manager, Assessor, Supplier or Delivery Partner can download the information about the Contract or its associated Benefits by filtering the Download Contracts or Download Benefits views and clicking to download a spreadsheet file in the XLS or ODS file format.